I Started As A Street DJ,Today I'm A Certify Owner Of KLUBRUSH -Lollypop Asiwaju Reveals At Start of Operation:

I Started As A Street  DJ,Today  I'm A Certify Owner Of KLUBRUSH -Lollypop Asiwaju Reveals At Start of Operation:

....narrating my experience before I see the real picture of the king in me.

DJ Ade Lackson was the first DJ that welcomed me when i came back to Ilorin..(Now late (RIP) I normally Listen to Dj Lackson on Radio Kwara by then..My First Big Outing In Ilorin was When I Played @Kwara Poly Matriculation 2001..I got the Job by then through I.E.S President,Alhaji Dayo Gegele D1..I later became the Official Dj @ Club Enigma @ Kwara Hotel
..later became Bukola Saraki  Official Dj 2004, i use to play for his house party at Alimi Charlet before I now became the Manager @Klub Orient 2010..later i move to Princess Luxury Hotel 2013 as Klubbspartakuz Consultant.I work With Dr Sola Olagunju for 9yrs before i came to Emirate hotel to manage Club Verdict for three years. Finally today I am a certify Club Owner...Klubrush was a Rush project and that was why we called it Klubrush..Am greatful and Speechless when i look back to see how far I have  gone..am the King of Nightlife with alot of achievements no cap. Aliamdullhilahi!
Appreciations:

I want to use this medium to specially thank all the people that supported me on KLUBRUSH PROJECT, my Colleagues at Kwara State  Polytechnic , Ilorin, Mr Dayo Gegele, Djan Ilorin chapter, Scratch Lord Dj, Snoopdamaja Dj, Au Ibadan Finest Dj, Singles Chairman Dj, Bishop Vdj Kleek and all djan Exco's that came through for me to celebrate me at  Klubrush...May Almighty Allah grant all your heart desires and perfect all that  concerns you and your family...
I am greatful and we look forward for your continuous smooth and working relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prominent Oyo N.G.O: Able God Women Development Forum Strategies Ahead of it's Official Inauguration

Dynamic Movement of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas in Grand Style with Hon. Kunmi Adesina:

APC CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE FOR IBSELG, SAHEED KOBIOWU PRESENTS FAKE CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTION -ALAWODE ALLEGES: